Thursday, November 14, 2019

CloudHQ Mutlimail & other services

This is a great service and provides lot of conveniences.

cloud-to-cloud management service that gets a lot right, we hesitate to truly recommend CloudHQ due to its high price tag. That said, it's still one of the better services among a generally sad lot

CloudHQ, primarily a business tool (but fine for home use), provides cloud-to-cloud transfer services. The goal of this application is, specifically, setting up automated routines for cloud-to-cloud sync and cloud-to-cloud backup.
In that, it closely resembles another multi-cloud management service, MultCloud (read our MultCloud review). We actually like MultCloud much better than CloudHQ, in fact, but CloudHQ still ranks among the best multi-cloud management apps available, even if that’s because of lack of competition.
While useful, CloudHQ leaves much to be desired and is probably too expensive because of that. We’ll run down all the pros and cons as we cover features, costs and user experience in the upcoming review. We’ll also cover what cloud services CloudHQ supports.
https://www.cloudwards.net/cloudhq-review/


If you’re anything like me, you’ve got a lot of cloud storage spread out across multiple cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SugarSync, and Microsoft SkyDrive. And while I’ve already migrated most of my digital life to Google Drive, I still keep the other services around and use them to store a few miscellaneous files here and there. I’ve also found that, while I think Google Drive is the most robust and versatile cloud storage provider of those I’ve mentioned, Dropbox has much better third-party app support – not to mention the fact that people I work with share files using a variety of different services, including Dropbox, SugarSync, and SkyDrive.
In other words, even though I personally prefer Google Drive, I’m still finding it difficult to completely abandon all of the other cloud storage services. Luckily, CloudHQ makes managing and syncing multiple cloud storage services incredibly simple – and you don’t even have to install any extra software on your desktop, making it a perfect service to use on my Samsung Chromebook.
Here’s how the service works: first, you sign up for a free trial at CloudHQ’s website using your Google account, and you select the services you want to sync. In my case, I decided that I wanted to sync my Dropbox and Google Drive accounts first, although you can also select Basecamp, SugarSync, Box, Evernote, SkyDrive, and SalesForce. And just in case you ever need help along the way, there’s a convenient chat box that appears on the lower, left hand side of the screen.
https://www.pocketables.com/2013/01/app-review-cloudhq-syncs-your-cloud-from-the-cloud-but-at-a-price.html

No comments:

s e a r c h

Custom Search

JustACounter

The Hindu - Breaking News

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Blog Archive