Saturday, March 20, 2010

YOUR FUNDS IS BEING PROCESSED FOR REFUND.

My Name is Ron Edward ; I am an Officer with the United Nations Department of International Fraud Surveillance and Control here in The Netherlands.
I am writing in respect to your recent email communications with a known Internet criminal individual/organisation located in Europe, Asia and African .
A recent awareness of your communication has been forwarded to my desk for immediate inquiry.
I will be ready to help you get your fund if you abide to my instructions to enable me help in recovering your funds as the
United Nations Department of International Fraud Surveillance and Control principal officer.
I have decided with my veto power that you must receive your beneficiary fund which is US$8.5m (Eight million five hundred united states dollars)
to ascertain really whom I am.
Please do not disregard this message! It is in your best interest to follow the directions above exactly as instructed.
You are advice to email me back via my private mailbox at: internationalantifraudunit@intelligencia.com

Yours Sincerely,
Ron Edward, Officer in charge.
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL FRAUD
SURVEILLANCE AND CONTROL
United Nations System of Organizations

No comments:

s e a r c h

Custom Search

JustACounter

The Hindu - Breaking News

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Blog Archive