Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Philosophy and Reality THEN & NOW

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Narendran, Sailan Palliyil <

Date: Apr 19, 2006 9:30 AM
Subject: FW: Philosophy and Reality THEN & NOW
To:




Subject: Fw: Philosophy and Reality THEN & NOW



One is philosophical while the other one is of existence.

Philosophical
Great Emperor Alexander at the time of his death said, "my last wish is that both my hands be kept dangling out of my coffin - I wish people to know that I came empty handed into this world and empty handed I go out of this world."


Existential:
Yesterday's news headlines : <http://archive.gulfnews.com/nation/Education/10033498.html>


Schools to raise tuition fees beyond 20%.

REALITY
I find a close relation between these two. Rent increase, Water-Electricity increase, now school fees increase... etc,etc.. is
proving that we came to UAE empty handed and going out empty handed....









avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 0616-2, 04/18/2006
Tested on: 4/19/2006 7:42:26 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.

No comments:

s e a r c h

Custom Search

JustACounter

The Hindu - Breaking News

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Blog Archive